Join the Journey with Matt and Lindsay Coil as they share how to be a Thriving One in all areas of your life. At times it’s messy and fun but real. Upgrade your life as they share insights on how you can grow in who you are, what you do, and who we do it with. You are worth the investment so listen and become a Thriving One. Listen Now.
Thriving One Podcast- Episode 22
Hello and welcome back to Coil Coaching Thriving One episode. We’re so excited to be with you guys in this new year. This is our first podcast for 2023. We are also celebrating the 2nd year anniversary of Coil Coaching. As we look back, we are in awe of how much love and support we received.
In this episode, we get to share some highlights from the last couple of years. In the spirit of celebration and thanksgiving and gratitude, we want to take some time to just share some good news and what we’ve learned.
In this podcast episode:
Welcome back to Coil Coaching, Thriving One Podcast. We're so excited to be with you guys in this new year.
This is our first podcast for 2023. We are also celebrating the 2nd year anniversary of Coil Coaching. These past two years have been more than what we could have ever asked for. As we look back, we are so in awe of how much love and support we received in growing our business and community. When we said yes to the launching of Coil Coaching, we didn’t fully anticipate the journey and wonderful experiences that we would face in serving our clients. Just to get you in the spirit of the celebration, we will give you a little snippet of the goodness of God and what He has done in the last two years for Coil Coaching.
In the last two years:
- We have served over 140 clients through our life and leadership coaching, consulting, and mentoring sessions. If you’re one of those clients, Thank you. You’re a part of that statistic.
- Over 175 clients and students have joined our short-term and leadership programs. We had Leading the Heart of God, Disc workshop, Kingdomized One, and Coil Coaching Certification. If you’re one of those, we thank you so much for participating and being a part of that community.
- Over 400 women joined our Coil Coaching Women Community. It is a global community and If you want to be a part of a global community, go ahead and check out our Coil Coaching Women community on Facebook. You can join for free.
- We took part over 25 online and in-person conferences, events, gatherings and retreats.
We want to send a massive thank you to all of our clients, students, family, and friends. We value your trust, confidence in us, we could not have done this without you. We are so grateful. It’s such a blessing to be able to speak into lives, support run with people, and do community.
What do we have here for you this January?
- We are giving away two Discovery sessions.
- We will also be launching our Hearing the Heart of God, a four-week mentoring course
Be on the lookout for an email. If you’re on our email list, then you won’t miss this. And then if you’re following us on social media, we’ll definitely post there as well.
New Year Reflection for Momentum
This part of our podcast is where we get to share some highlights, in the spirit of celebration, Thanksgiving and gratitude. We want to take some time to share some good news and what we’ve learned.
When you think about this last couple of years, what are some of the things that you're most proud of?
- In each season of our lives, there are these transitions that happen. Some of them you can expect, and some of them you don’t.
- I think I’m most proud about embracing a new adventure of something that I don’t know and something that’s unfamiliar. So specifically business, what we do with clients and our programs, that’s nothing new for us but the actual running of that’s our own instead of just doing the supporting part in it has been huge and I am so proud of us for or going into the unknown
- The big thing about growth in life is taking risks,
- There are people waiting for you on the other side of your risk.
- Be excited about new challenges, challenge yourself by not being comfortable, step out, and learn new things and this will give you a renewed life.
What were some of the lessons that you learned in the last couple years?
- “I can do it” – when you go into something unfamiliar, you don’t have the experience yet of being able to accomplish something. But once you get into it, and you persevere, you realize I can do this.
- Personal confidence- Confidence in myself is one of those big areas in the area of business and it’s continually growing. It is walking with the confidence that I can do it and I can learn it.
- Learned skill sets – in business, supporting people, doing counseling and healing, helping them discover the answer that’s within them.
- To be true to who I am- I have accepted that about myself. It’s about you accepting who you are, bringing yourself to the table, and using who you are as a tool and not as a weapon against the person next to you.
In the last couple years that we've worked with Coil Coaching, what were some surprises?
- It’s created my life to be so much more fun
- Being able to set priorities was actually more life-giving than I thought
- The process and the journey is the one that gives me life and the outcome is like the icing on the cake. With all the joy and the happiness that I’m feeling right now, the life that I have experienced. It’s giving me extra happiness that I see the outcome.
Here are the few questions that we want to leave you with, so that way you guys can also create your intentions for 2023.
- When you took a risk, what surprised you, or what did you learn from the risks that you took?
- What are you hoping for in 2023?
- What are you going to continue doing?
- What will you change completely?
Take-away message for you
- The big thing about growth in life is taking risks.
- There are people waiting for you on the other side of your risk.
- Accept who you are.
- Be intentional and humble to open and receive feedback, then you will grow.
- Step out of the history that is holding you back and then step into the new story you are willing to create
If you have a journal that you can read, you can record your responses and prayers. And if you want to have another person help and process with you, please feel free to connect with us, we would love to partner with you. Email us, we’d love to have a free 15-minute consultation with you. If you’re interested in doing coaching-, or trying to figure out if going into one of our programs is for you. Just go ahead and email us, we’d love to chat with you. We would like to help direct you to the right place and help you get the support that you deserve that matches your value because you are valuable.
We are here for you. We care about you. That’s why we do the podcasts, social media and free resources, our programs, and our coaching. We truly care and love people and want to see them become the best versions of who they’re created to be. So thank you guys, for watching our podcast for listening and we want to leave you with this quote:
“Step out of the history that is holding you back and then step into the new story you are willing to create”
Happy two years for COIL COACHING!
Quotes to ponder:
Do you want to grow, prosper and multiply with all areas of life? Come and join us as we learn to thrive in who we are, what we do and who we do it with!
Want to receive more FREE Thriving Contents?
Sign up now and receive FREE contents & tips in living a Thriving Life.
Get More Updates!
You may also listen to our previous podcast to help you grow and live a thriving life. Also, you can connect with us through our social media account to get more of our daily thoughts, tips, and updates.