Join the Journey with Matt and Lindsay Coil as they share how to be a Thriving One in all areas of your life. At times it’s messy and fun but real. Upgrade your life as they share insights on how you can grow in who you are, what you do, and who we do it with. You are worth the investment so listen and become a Thriving One. Listen Now.
Thriving One Podcast- Episode 31
Welcome everyone to Coil Coaching Thriving One! Today, we have a very special guest and her name is Kimberly Bitz. She is an author, a speaker, and a coach, and we’re going to know more about her today. As a health, dating, and relationship coach, Kimberly helps clients with mindset shifts, trauma healing, and finding healthy relationships. She is an amazing friend and has been a part of our lives for several years now.
In this episode, Kimberly will tell more about her experience with Coil Coaching’s Kingdomized One Program which helped her let go of an unhealthy relationship and focus on herself. This sparked a journey of weight loss, healing her relationship with food, and overall prioritizing self-care. Kingdomized One Program also helps in changing her mindset around food and viewing herself as worthy, giving her more confidence in her coaching business.
Tune in to this episode and we encourage you to join Kingdomized One Program, sign up for Kimberly Bitz Coaching, read her book, The Dating Chronicles.
What do we have here for you?
Introduction of today’s guest Kimberly Bitz, an author and a health, dating, and relationship coach.
- The pivotal moment in her weight loss journey that sparked her to put herself first and make herself a priority.
- The journey of weight loss, trauma and healing her relationship with food, all started from the conversation she had in her one-on-one.
- To be a healthier version of herself, she had to address her mental, emotional and physical health. She had to heal her relationship with food.
- Kim talks about the importance of accountability and how it provides another level of accountability.
- Kim talks about how she has had to challenge herself with how she thinks about herself and how she talks to herself, and how to shift it.
- Kim has always been an inspiration and has been a part of the family, but this is an opportunity for her followers to know that the program works.
- How her relationship with her husband gave her more confidence to push forward in her coaching and healthy dating relationships.
- How she learned how to coach herself in this process.
- Kim is a great storyteller and has been so confident in sharing her story that she has seen a huge difference in her confidence and the way that she does her storytelling.
- She is a dating and relationship coach and primarily works with women. She has a passion for helping women learn what healthy relationships look like.
- She has graduated 12 women from her coaching.
Quotes to ponder:
Dont miss the following!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waitlist for Lindsay Co& Matt Coil’s Kingdom 1 Coaching Program starting in October, and mention the podcast for a discount.
- Consider investing in a coaching program like Kingdomized One to get accountability, support personal growth through minor or major life changes, and work on areas like mindset, relationships, health, leadership and many more.
- Sign up for Kimberly Bitz coaching programs on dating, relationships, health, and mindset by contacting her via her Instagram account.
- Read Kimberly Bitz’ book “The Dating Chronicles” available on Amazon, which shares her personal story and journey
Check out these Links and References mentioned in the Podcast
- Kingdomized One Program
- Kimberly Bitz
- The Dating Chronicles
Do you want to grow, prosper and multiply with all areas of life? Come and join us as we learn to thrive in who we are, what we do and who we do it with!
Want to receive more FREE Thriving Contents?
Sign up now and receive FREE contents & tips in living a Thriving Life.
Get More Updates!
You may also listen to our previous podcast to help you grow and live a thriving life. Also, you can connect with us through our social media account to get more of our daily thoughts, tips, and updates.