Join the Journey with Matt and Lindsay Coil as they share how to be a Thriving One in all areas of your life. At times it’s messy and fun but real. Upgrade your life as they share insights on how you can grow in who you are, what you do, and who we do it with. You are worth the investment so listen and become a Thriving One. Listen Now.
Thriving One Podcast- Episode 29
The topic of forgiveness is always relevant because we all experienced being wronged by someone. It’s timeless. Most of us have experienced some pain, betrayal, or hurt by someone. By hanging on to those negative feelings over and over can also do great harm to ourselves.
Forgiving is never easy. Yet, when you learn to forgive, you will no longer be trapped by the past actions of others and can finally feel free.
Forgiveness is learning to let go. Tune In to this episode to learn more about the benefits of forgiveness and why it’s worth it.
What do we have here for you?
- The topic of forgiveness is timeless and relevant.
- Forgiveness has physical, mental and emotional health benefits.
- Forgiveness is a journey, an integral journey.
- The difference between decisional forgiveness and emotional forgiveness.
- Forgiveness is a spiritual process.
- Forgiveness is a conscious decision without emotions.
- The health benefits of forgiveness.
- Forgiveness is not always easy.
- The importance of reframing the experience.
- What happens when you get stuck?
- How to let go of roadblocks.
- Why is forgiveness designed to set you free?
- The real risk of forgiveness and why it’s worth it.
- How to get on the fast track.
Quotes to ponder:
Check out these Links and References mentioned in the Podcast
Do you want to grow, prosper and multiply with all areas of life? Come and join us as we learn to thrive in who we are, what we do and who we do it with!
Want to receive more FREE Thriving Contents?
Sign up now and receive FREE contents & tips in living a Thriving Life.
Get More Updates!
You may also listen to our previous podcast to help you grow and live a thriving life. Also, you can connect with us through our social media account to get more of our daily thoughts, tips, and updates.