Join the Journey with Matt and Lindsay Coil as they share how to be a Thriving One in all areas of your life. At times it’s messy and fun but real. Upgrade your life as they share insights on how you can grow in who you are, what you do, and who you do it with. You are worth the investment so listen and become a Thriving One. Listen Now.
Thriving One Podcast- Episode 6
Remember the difference of expectation from expectancy? This episode will further compare and contrast the two terms in setting Healthy Goals. Knowing the difference can help you avoid demotivation. Tune in as we expound on these topics and listen for more exciting announcements.
Have you tried asking these deep questions to yourself?
If yes, this podcast is for you.
- What is the difference between expectancy from expectation?
- How do I know if I’m setting expectations instead of living in expectancy?
- How do emotions help us in reaching our goals?
Important thoughts to remember:
Two key things in setting healthy goals: Being realistic and flexible.
Expectations can be very rigid, and if it doesn’t happen, it can lead to a feeling of disappointment.
Having a proper perspective is important in setting healthy goals.
It is so important to have lots of flexibility within your goal.
Expectancy is the state of thinking or hoping that something will happen.
The setting of a goal must be full of good expectancy.
Hope is a joyful expectation that good things will happen.
Allow the flexibility of life to happen.
Setting goals is also about growing.
Celebrate and support the progress of others.
Emotions are part of goal setting.
Understanding the role that emotion plays in our life.
Emotion gives us the best cue of what we are at.
Show kindness and grace to yourself and others.
It’s important to know how to meet our discouragement with kindness.
Quotes to ponder:
and to grow from there.
that you are creating.
it is growing towards the goal.
Do you want to grow, prosper and multiply with all areas of life? Come and join us as we learn to thrive in who we are, what we do and who we do with it!
- Join our Heart Leadership Course, which helps us renew our minds and allow your spirit man to guide your soul in the calling of success.
- Be part of Coil Coaching Women, where you can connect, collaborate and grow with other empowered women globally.
- Develop high-level personal leadership skills in leading yourself and others with confidence and wisdom by enrolling in our Leadership and Mentoring Program.
- Register to our mailing list to receive updates and free content for living a thriving life.
Free Contents for you!
A heartfelt thanks to all you for listening to our podcast.
As our gratitude to you, we are giving you a free content for you to read and reflect. Click the download button now.
Want to receive more FREE Thriving Contents?
Sign up now and receive FREE contents & tips in living a Thriving Life.
Get More Updates!
You may also listen to our previous podcast to help you grow and live a thriving life. Also, you can connect with us through our social media account to get more of our daily thoughts, tips, and updates.